The Most Commonly Used Tool For Flash Rom In Samsung Android Is Odin.
Both Custom As Well as Stock Rom Can Be Flashed Using Odin.
The Only Thing U Need is the Odin Tool , Samsung Drivers And Samsung Stock Rom
Where Are The Require File???
It Is Easily Available Over Internet U Can Download It From Here
If U Will Search Driver Over Internet U will Find Lots Of Driver
U May Not Find Any One....
Dont Waste Time in Searching Them Just Download & Install Samsung Kies Compatible With
Ur Android Device Thats it.It Will Install Driver For U.
3-Finally UR Stock Rom
One Can Find all Samsung Stock Rom Latest Updated version From Here
So Now Let See What V R Going To Do...
1.Extract the firmware
2.Open the included Odin
3.Turn off your device
4.Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
5.Click PDA and select *.tar.md5
6.Then finally click START
Now Let Have A Look On Complete Procedure Step By Step
1) Extract or unzip the downloaded firmware, Odin flasher program can’t read it until you’ll get the correct file path which is in (.tar) file format. You can use ’7zip’ or ‘winrar’ to do that task, I used winrar.
2)Install And Run Odin Flasher
3) Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time and nothing else.
4) Reboot the phone in download mode: To reboot into download mode , you need to turn the power off. After it completely shut down, just press and hold the Volume Down key, Home button and the Power ON/OFF button simultaneously.
You should then prompted into a warning screen and asking you to press volume up if you want to continue or volume down to cancel, just simply press volume up to get into download mode. The download mode then displays an Android robot and say’s “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!!”
5) Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen. You should notice that the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn to blueish and will show you the port (COM) number.
6) Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock firmware.
7) Hit the “START’ button if everything seems all good to start flashing.
8) Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
9) Remove the phone from the computer once completely reboots.
10) Optional: perform wipe data or factory reset to gain a fresh firmware installation.
If it still fails, check the following again,
- Try to use other USB cable.
- Try to use other computer USB port.
- Try to use other desktop/laptop computer.
Advantage Of Using Odin Tool
-Using Odin Tool U Can flash any Version Of Any Country To Ur Droid
-If Manually Update failed/Unavailable Odin Will Help U
-UR Android Damage!!! Why Don't Try Odin And Make Him Alive
-Save Time/Money that One Will Waste Over Service Center
Best Of Luck.....